# Type at least 1 character to search # Hit enter to search or ESC to close
This style is designed for a light to medium weight 70% to 90% stretch knit fabric with nice drape and good recovery.
– Rayon Jersey
– Bamboo Jersey
– Modal Jersey
– Cotton Jersey
– Rayon French Terry
– 1/4 yard (0.2 m) lightweight woven Rayon, Cotton or Linen (VIEW A ONLY)
– 1 yard (0.9 m) 1.25” (3 cm) Elastic (VIEW A ONLY)
– Safety Pin (VIEW A ONLY)
– Ball point stretch needle for your sewing machine or serger
– Ball point twin needle for your sewing machine to sew hems
– A small piece of tricot fusible interfacing to stabilize the shoulder
– A walking foot can be helpful if your knit is stretching while sewing
Check out our Pinterest page for Pixie Tee inspiration here.