# Type at least 1 character to search # Hit enter to search or ESC to close
This style is designed for a light to medium weight 50% to 90% stretch knit fabric with nice drape and good recovery.
– Rayon Jersey
– Bamboo Jersey
– Modal Jersey
– Cotton Jersey
– Rayon French Terry
– Stretch Velvet
– Ball point stretch needle for your sewing machine or serger
– Ball point twin needle for your sewing machine to sew hems
– A small piece of tricot fusible interfacing to stabilize the shoulder.
– 3/4” (2 cm) Fusible Hem Tape is helpful when hemming light weight knits
– A walking foot can be helpful if your knit is stretching while sewing